Friday 17 June 2011

Sometimes I'm a plumber...

This is a photo of the top of the hot water cylinder in one of the units.
Our cleaning ladies told me this morning, the hot water tap is not quite hot enough.

The tank is positively producing hot water, but the 3 way junction temperature controller (what's the name of it?? The silver part in the photo, which seems to be responsible to mix hot and cold to produce the right temperature water) seems to be the problem.

I fiddled with it for a while and I'm now very positive that this is busted!!!!!

The plumbing shops here in Taupo are all shut for weekend, this mission has to be waived for Monday...

We have over 50 taps on the property, we would be bankrupt if we called a plumber for every occasion.

But tell you what..

When I'm stuck with a problem, there is always............. GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment